We assist farmers, ranchers and landowners who want to work with us to protect natural resources such as soil, water, air, plants, animals and energy. We are an advocate for agriculture and provide services in a variety of ways.
- We share conservation information.
- We offer a wide range of management practices that benefit the land and our natural resources.
- We provide various workshops and trainings. More info see Projects Overview.
- We understand NRCS Farm Bill Programs that can provide cost-share funding to farmers and ranchers for implementing approved management practices.
- We help address natural resource issues.
- We help pursue natural resource opportunities!
- We provide outreach and education to irrigated agricultural landowners regarding the regional water quality program (Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program).
- And best yet… we help translate government language into everyday common language!